Charity Blossom Accredited Nonprofits and the Charity Blossom Badge of Trust
Become a Accredited Nonprofit and display the Charity Blossom Badge of Trust! At Charity Blossom, we believe Truth, Transparency, and Trust are the foundations of great nonprofits. Donors and supporters look to the Charity Blossom Badge of Trust as a symbol of trustworthiness, good governance, and accountability. We believe that only through trust can you successfully bring on new donors, engage existing donors, and ultimately, successfully execute on your mission.
Truth. Transparency. Trust.
Become an Accredited Nonprofit and earn the Charity Blossom Badge of Trust today!
Only nonprofits that qualify as a “Charity Blossom Accredited Non Profit” may display the Charity Blossom Badge of Trust. To become an Accredited Nonprofit, your organization must:
- Be a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (or be in the process of filing for such status). 501(c)3 status requirements are found here.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local laws, including filing documents required as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Adhere to the Charity Blossom Code of Conduct (A guideline of governance as specified in by the IRS)
- Update and keep current the information listing on Charity Blossom.
- Be truthful in disclosure of all information
- Operate transparently by publicly disclosing or verifying your organization’s latest Form 990. When requested, you will provide copies of your Form 990 and Form 1023 filings.
You must certify that:
- Your nonprofit profile data is up-to-date
- Your Form 990 information is correct, if you are required to file such information
- You agree to adhere to the Charity Blossom Code of Conduct and Charity Blossom Accredited Nonprofit and Charity Blossom Badge of Trust Terms of Service
Note that Charity Blossom may update these requirements at anytime and, in order to be qualified as a Charity Blossom Trusted Non Profit, you must adhere to these new requirements.
Charity Blossom Badge of Trust
We charge a nominal annual fee for your nonprofit to be a Charity Blossom Accredited Nonprofit. How much? We let you choose! Our recommendation is a minimum of $100/month to a maximum of $1000/month. Essentially we ask for 1/10 of 1% of your annual revenue or gross assets. However, it's your call! -- give a little or give a lot. (We do require a minimum of $1/month.)
Acredited Nonprofits that sign up at a level of $39/month or more, qualify for the Charity Blossom BlossomUp! program. Qualified nonprofits get $120,000/year in Google Adwords, plus other services that help build their presence online, including a web site, a web address, email accounts, and document management software. Check out the BlossomUp! program here.
Official Terms of Service
Check out our Terms of Service for more information.